Powered by Blogger.

Hilarious WhatsApp Status | Whatsapp Messages

Hilarious WhatsApp Status, there are some really amazing and Hilarious WhatsApp Status in this article.

Hilarious WhatsApp Status

  1. I'm not lazy, I'm on energy saving mode.
  2. A woman stopped me in the street and asked me to show his how to get to the hospital. So I pushed his under a bus.
  3. Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love... :)
  4. My Internet is down today; I think my neighbor forgot to pay the bill. They are irresponsible lol.
  5. Life is short, why waste in updating Status..
  6. I have a bad habit of reading a text and forgetting to reply.
  7. All girls are like domain names?? The ones I like are already taken.
  8. Sometimes I wish I was a bird so I could crap on the people I don't like.. Bahahaha :D
If you have any other Hilarious WhatsApp Status then don't hesitate and write that in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment