Powered by Blogger.

Whatsapp Status

Whatsapp Status, today we are going to post some of the nice Whatsapp Status. First of all you should know about Whatsapp Messenger. Whatsapp is a messenger that is available for android, iOS, windows, symbian and some BADA phones too. With the help of this messenger you can send free messages to your friends, and update your status by using the status given here.

Whatsapp Status

  1. If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass!
  2. The road to success is always under construction.
  3. Born to express not to impress.
  4. Sometimes it's easier to pretend you don't care, than to admit it's killing you.
  5. Life is like photography, You use the negatives to develop.
  6. War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
  7. When someone says, "You've Changed", It simply means you've stopped living your life their way.
  8. I will win, Not immediately But Definitely.'
  9. Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status 
  10. When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.
  11. Totally available!! Please disturb me!!��
  12. Life is Short – Chat Fast!
  13. Sometimes you succeed.... and other times you learn.
  14. If there is a "WILL", there are 500 relatives.
  15. In my house I'm the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.
Hope you have used one of these Whatsapp Status, you can also comment your status in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment